Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update

Hi, guys

I'm not sure how many of you are still following this blog but I figured I should explain the recent inactivity. This blog was started as a Summer project for me to keep up with a set shooting schedule. Since the summer is over and its back to reality for me I don't really have the time to shoot and post with any kind of regularity although I am still shooting. What I'm going to try to do is up keep this blog best I can but if you're interested in my photography you can always add my facebook fan page (NvStudios) which i believe there is a link to on my homepage for this blog and that page is usually the best for seeing my work.

That being said, I have a shoot coming up this weekend with a model doing more of a kinda alternative fashion shoot which i did some scouting for last weekend and grabbed a few cool land scape photos. Both of these photos have been edited in photoshop but I only made use of traditional darkroom skills that can be recreated with actual print photography (although these images are digital)

Photobucket

Photobucket

As always thank you for following and commenting on my work it is greatly appreciated and I'll try to post again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment