Friday, June 19, 2009

I believe it was a wednesday

Ok sorry I'm just now getting to this post the past few days have been particularly hectic. Anyways Wednesday i took the day off and went to the beach, unfortunately there are no pictures from that, but after we went and visited benny and as you'll soon see he was much more interesting of a subject then julie and garrick.

Photobucket

I think its interesting how different people hold their cigarettes maybe ill do a series on that
Photobucket

Photobucket

I forget what prompted the thumbs up it was in reference to something we were talking about
Photobucket

Photobucket

here's the same picture done two different ways let me know which one you like more

one
Photobucket

or two
Photobucket

this is the best one from the set, awesome facial expression
Photobucket

Photobucket

and one of julie and garrick so i dont look obsessive
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment