Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Saturday Craziness Continued and Sunday

So Saturday night I went out to party with my cousins at the compound in Jamul but first we had to rally at the Rancho edwards cenima cuz i'm the only one who really knows how to get around jamul (haha)

i got a couple of slightly open shutter ones i had to hold the camera so i couldn't slow the iso down enough to get anything really cool
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then on Sunday I went out w my brother and the afghans to get lunch

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

then i went to the She Wants Revenge concert but they didnt allow cameras so i have no photos from that, which is a shame cuz i coulda got some good ones oh well

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't bring your camera to the concert...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Good job on making Arrash's head look small, it truly takes a photography genius to pull that off.

    ReplyDelete