Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday porch session

So after running around for the better part of today (without my camera) I came home to discover my dad and amin were over at my next door neighbor's place hanging out an chatting so i grabbed my camera and headed over as well these are the photos,

i really like doing the (semi) artsy shots probably in large part because it throws the viewer off since its not traditionally framed
Photobucket

another kinda artsy one
Photobucket

My dad is so hard to photograph because every time i pick up my camera he poses, you think by now he'd just ignore me, i think you have to admire his dedication
Photobucket

but then again there are a few times i catch him off guard, I personally like these ones better because i feel they have a more human natural element to them
Photobucket

Photobucket

amin as wolverine
Photobucket

my neighbor adam couldn't be less interested in the fact i was snapping away, i loved it i just wish i would have been at a better angle to photograph him
Photobucket

Here's a really cool fountain he made by hand i really liked it
Photobucket

Hands down this is my favorite from this session im not sure if it's because of the picture itself or the fact that it's of my dad's hand and there is a very soothing quality about it, or if its just that the way he is positioning his hand is so characteristic of him.
Photobucket

Dad if you read this sorry i posted these pictures of you when you told me not to.... actually im not :-) you look good in them so don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment